FreeWallet is a free open-source wallet which supports Bitcoin and Counterparty.
All encryption is handled client-side. Neither your passphrase nor any of your private information ever leaves your browser, workstation, or mobile device.
FreeWallet passphrases are highly secure, and protect your wallet from any brute force attacks. They are also rather easy to learn and hard to mistype.
With FreeWallet, your passphrase is literally your wallet, and all of your addresses and keys are generated on-the-fly when you log in.
There are no wallet files to backup or secure, and using your passphrase you can access your wallet from any trusted machine with a web browser.
FreeWallet Mobile is open-source, and available for anyone to fork or review, so you know that it works exactly the way that it is supposed to.
FreeWallet Desktop will also be open-source once the Decentralized EXchange (DEX) and Betting interfaces are completed and the bounties are fully funded.
Send Bitcoin, XCP, or any other counterparty token/asset to any bitcoin address.
Receive Bitcoin, XCP, or any other counterparty token via a scannable QR Code.
Quickly and easily create your own tokens to use for whatever you would like.
Sign a transaction with any address in your wallet, or sign a message that others can verify.
Broadcast any message to the bitcoin blockchain for anyone to see.
Supports multiple addresses as well as importing private keys and watch-only addresses.
Mainnet & Testnet Supported
Support for Bitcoin Core (BTC) transactions on both Mainnet and Testnet.
Add an Password, PIN or thumbprint scan to give your wallet an additional layer of security.
QR Code Authorization
Support for QR Code Authorization which allows anyone to register/login to a site using only their bitcoin address.
Integrated exchange interface that allows peer-to-peer trading of counterparty tokens in a truly decentralized and trustless manner.
Integrated betting interface that allows anyone to operate a oracle, browse a listing of available feeds, and place bets on feeds.
Dividends / Distributions
Distribute an token of your choosing to holders of any other counterparty token.
FreeWallet MobileVersion 0.1.8 - July 07, 2017
- NEW - Added support for importing private keys
- NEW - Added support for subassets
- NEW - Added support for pending transactions
- NEW - Added ability to copy address from transaction history
- NEW - Manually adjustable miners fee
- NEW - Setup failovers for API calls on balance/address/history/broadcast
- UPDATE - Start using XChain.io API instead of counterpartychain.io API
- UPDATE - Start broadcasting transactions via XChain.io send_tx API
- FIXED - Issue with url handling
- FIXED - Issue with spinner fields being read-only on android
- NEW - Cache currency price/conversion info locally
- NEW - Added QR Code Authorization support
- FIXED - Improved QR Code scanning support
- FIXED - Misc issues with amount/price fields
- NEW - Inital App Store release (iOS)
- NEW - Inital Play Store release (Android)
- REMOVED - iOS Updates to hide all but BTC balances for new wallets
- REMOVED - iOS updates to prevent sending XCP
- NEW - Added USD Support to Balances, Send, and Receive screens
- NEW - Added Content-Security-Policy
- FIXED - Issue with Sencha Touch app cache not updating properly
- FIXED - Issue with scrollbars on IOS
- FIXED - Issue with camera scanning on IOS 10
- NEW - Initial release for iOS and Android
FreeWallet DesktopVersion 0.9.6 - Feburary 10, 2018
- NEW - Added support for Highcharts
- NEW - Added support for Decentralized Exchange (DEX)
- NEW - Added market view (chart, orders, history, etc)
- NEW - Added 20+ technical indicators to market view
- NEW - Added suport Auto-BTCpay and manual BTCpay notifications
- NEW - Added support for /api/history/address endpoint
- NEW - Added support for displaying asset lock status via lock/unlock icons
- NEW - Added version update notification system
- FIXED - Issue where asset description was reset when issuing additional supply
- FIXED - Issue where issuing additional supply was resetting description
- FIXED - Display issue with pending transactions in history list
- NEW - Initial release for Windows, Mac, and Linux